Pick up women.
Tips for you fellas out there. These things DON’T work. At least not on me…
1) Yelling: “Hey Sexy!” at someone from your car / sidewalk / window / etc. –Wait. Let me just turn around and lay one on you. (What guy has this worked for?!) But, DO have a nice day! 🙂
2) Stalking. Is creepy. Although, I have a problem with saying “no.” Good thing I know the yoga!
3) Telling me you can ‘read‘ a part of my body. Like with my hands: No matter what you tell me about them, I will continue to “think too much.” And, I will probably think you have recycled moves. Although, body language is intriguing… (I think I sense a future post!)
4) Asking me to marry you. For citizenship. Great foundation for a relationship.
5) Leading with your job, accomplishments, EGO, notoriety. Let ME discover you. Let me affirm you. If I like you, I will.
6) Being bitter. You are not coffee. At least not my coffee.
7) Getting up in my business while I get my Gaga on. If I want to dance with you, you WILL know. Otherwise, I’m in a body lovin’ space. Don’t make it weird. Or smelly…
8) Feigning interest. If I tell you something. Remember. We know guys fake it too…
9) Lying. I’m never that stupid. In fact, NONE of us are.
10) Doing nothing. Take a chance. On us. And, on you. If you do with me, you’ll at least get a wink and a smile :P!
This British comedy is instructive too. And, offensive. Be warned. But GIGGLE!