And, accordingly, this site (take the test!) tells me EVERYTHING about me and my behaviors.
(Cool. I can stop thinking ;). Or, narrating…)
I played the ‘nine types’ with L. and M. while making brownies! Too bad no one told me how to pronounce Mamihlapinatapai or you’d have some tummy love coming your way!
And, here is what else the test said:
The Helper (the Two)
Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people’s needs.
How to Get Along with Me
- Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
- Share fun times with me.
- Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
- Let me know that I am important and special to you.
- Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
- In Intimate Relationships
- Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
- Reassure me often that you love me.
- Tell me I’m attractive and that you’re glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being a Two
- being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
- knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
- being generous, caring, and warm
- being sensitive to and perceptive about others’ feelings
- being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
Um. This all seems cool. And, obvious?!? I mean wouldn’t these traits and recommendations all be universally welcomed favorably…
What’s Hard About Being a Two
- not being able to say no
- having low self-esteem
- feeling drained from overdoing for others
- not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
- criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
- being upset that others don’t tune in to me as much as I tune in to them
- working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
Okay. Now we are getting warmer. And, scarily accurate. This beats my palm reading post!
Twos as Children Often
- are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
- try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
- are outwardly compliant
- are popular or try to be popular with other children
- act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
- are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Twos), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Twos) (Source)
Get out of my life you nine type test!!!!
Or, get it into yours… Clicky 🙂