Or would NEVER want to.
10) A good bed. It starts a good day. Or ends one :P.
9) Berries and Greek yogurt. My other breakfast fave. Add a bit of agave and some nuts and I’m a smiley gal!
8) Music–the cheesier the better. Probably what one of my FAVORITE people would deem ‘incoherent arrangements’ but alas I never said I was that tasteful.
(I can do without auto-tune though! Thoughts:
7) Movement. Yoga, dance, skating, running… Anything that connects me with my body and reminds me I am NOT stuck. Indeed, I am so very alive. Sweating is great too.
6) A nice warm drink. (Usually coffee!) It must be sweet. It must be milky light. A hug in a mug!
5) Physical connection. I held someone’s hand while skating nearly everyday for 8+ years. I WILL get cranky if I can’t get a little huggin’ in everyday. But, I do not think that’s a bad thing…
4) Google. Yes. I just did. Major time sink–I KNOW. Also, the quickest way I can start to figure out basically ANYTHING. Dinner?- yup. Loan agreements?- yup. Duck reproduction?- yup. (That one is a long story…)
3) Work. I need to be doing something that feels useful. This keeps me engaged. This reminds me that I am more than me. When I am working, I work to be there for someone else. I am grateful that I am continually reminded that I am not so big. (In spite of my mind sometimes :P.)
2) Treats! A note, a flower, or CHOCOLATE, small pleasures bring me big smiles.
1) The people I consider my family. You know who you are. You keep me safe. Grounded. Heard. Knowing what love truly means. It means SO much to me…